Tour and Activity Marketing Workshop in Rome on the 29th May 2020
Join Chris Torres, author and tourism marketing expert, for a hands-on workshop about building up brand awareness, generating leads, and closing sales for your tour and activity business.
Numbers are limited.
Chris is the owner of the Tourism Marketing Agency and author of ‘How to Turn your Online Lookers into Bookers’ and he will be visiting the amazing city of Rome to deliver a workshop on how tour operators can effectively build their brands and sales funnels online using written content, video, and Facebook Ads.
This full-day course will explain the methods and tools that he helps teach other operators from all over the globe, showing live examples and cover the following key tourism marketing topics:
- Building your brand path and voice – Chris will provide an overview of the tools you need to conduct a brand workshop. This will help you and your team find where your business sits, where it needs to go, and how to get there.
- Creating a sales-focused website – Chris will provide live examples and talk you through how the user purchase journey of your website can be more effective.
- Finding your target audience – Without researching your market, customers, and competitors, you are effectively promoting your business blind. Let data drive your decisions.
- Using the power of Facebook’s Pixel – Chris will explain how you can use Facebook’s pixel to better target your audience.
BREAK FOR LUNCH
- Creating an effective Marketing Strategy – If you want customers, you’re going to need to actively get out there and find them – then let them know you exist. Chris will show you how.
- How you can use video to enhance your sales potential – Video is one of the best marketing tools you can use and there is no excuse not to use it to promote your brand and to connect with customers. I will provide the tools you need to create 90 days of story-driven content ideas from just one video.
- Creating an effective Facebook Ad Funnel – I will provide you with a Facebook Ad funnel that enables you to build up lots of highly targeted potential customers.
Each workshop is limited to 20 tour operator and activity providers. It includes the following complimentary features:
- Teas and coffees
- Full lunch
- Soft drinks
As a bonus, you will receive...
- A copy of Chris’ book
- A link to video workshops and materials you can use to further grow your business
- A 1 hour follow-up consultation call with Chris one month after the workshop (worth €250)
As numbers are limited, don’t miss out on the opportunity to take advantage of Chris’ vast experience.
Purchase your ticket below.
- Venue: TBC once numbers confirmed.
- Time: 9am - 6pm
- Price: €395 per person (price will increase to €500pp on the 30th September).